T. F. (Ted) Koskie
Besides his J.D., Ted holds a B.Sc. in Mathematics and Computational Science. He was admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar in 1981. Prior to practicing law, Ted worked as a systems analyst.
Ted focuses his skills on business transactions, labour relations (non-union and certified) and trial and appellate advocacy. He also has experience with a range of issues unique to government, public utilities and the health care sector. Ted has appeared before all levels of Court and many administrative tribunals.
By way of agreement and appointment negotiated in various collective agreements, Ted currently adjudicates as a sole arbitrator and chair of arbitration boards. As well he:
- serves on the panel of arbitrators from which the Saskatchewan Minister of Labour and the Saskatchewan Labour Relations Board make appointments;
- has been appointed as an adjudicator under the Saskatchewan Employment Act; and
- serves on the Federal Minister of Labour’s Panel as a grievance arbitrator under Part I of the Canada Labour Code, an unjust dismissal adjudicator and wage recovery referee under Part III of the Canada Labour Code, and an adjudicator under the Wage Earner Protection Program Act.
Ted has served:
- on the faculties of seminars, conferences and conventions of entrepreneurial, marketing, community based, government and educational organizations;
- in a volunteer capacity with the Saskatchewan Legal Education Society Inc.;
- and continues to serve in a volunteer capacity with the Saskatchewan Public Legal Education Association;
- and continues to serve as a member of the Saskatoon Bar Association, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association, Law Society of Saskatchewan and the Canadian Bar Association;]
- as a member of the Board of Directors and President of Saskatoon Services for Seniors;
- as a member of the Special Asks Committee, Capital Campaign, Persephone Theatre, Saskatoon;
- as a member of the Board of Directors and Co-Chair of the Saskatoon Sexual Assault and Information Centre; and
- as a member of the Board of Directors of the Community Service Village, Saskatoon.
Ted has prepared and presented publications on:
- file management; and
Ted is an avid patron of live theatre and music and enjoys golf and reading.
Mary J. Helms
Mary received her J.D. from the University of Saskatchewan in 1993. She was called to the Saskatchewan Bar in in 1994.
Mary concentrates her practice in family law and general civil litigation. She has experience with matters relating to divorce, custody, access and parenting agreements, child and spousal support, prenuptial, cohabitation and separation agreements, family property division and child apprehensions. She regularly represents clients in all levels of Court.
Mary has experience in resolving disputes in civil and family matters through negotiation and mediation.
Mary is an associate member of Women's Entrepreneurs of Saskatchewan.
Dylan J. Hardy
Dylan received his B.A. degree with distinction in 2011 and his J.D. degree in 2014, both from the University of Saskatchewan. He was admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2015.
Dylan is a general practitioner, serving a variety of client matters, including estate, real estate, business and civil and criminal litigation needs.